We are offering Paper, Canvas, and Metal as mediums for prints. Below, you’ll find a brief description of each, their characteristics, and where they’re best hung in your home or office.
Paper- The photograph is printed directly onto Kodak Endura Pro Paper. It produces vivid colors and excellent tones and is one of my all-time favorite papers to print on. These prints display beautifully with your choice of a matte and frame. You’ll find that these paper prints are often hung best in brighter rooms and in indirect light.
Canvas- The photograph is printed directly onto heavyweight canvas and wrapped tightly around 1 ½” thick wooden stretcher bars. With archival inks, and premium canvas, you can expect rich color and longevity. Canvas Gallery Wraps displays museum-quality and if you have more of a classic style. In addition, their finish is between matte and high gloss and is best hung in indirectly lit rooms.
Metal- The photograph is printed on .045″ thick, recycled aluminum sheet that is eco-friendly. These metal prints are so vivid and life-like, the photograph appears to be lit from within. The metal is ‘float mounted’ which means it will appear as if the image is floating off your wall. Metal prints are ideal if you are looking for a modern style. They are high gloss and are great for darker rooms and indirectly lit rooms.
Are payments secure?
- Absolutely. We use a service called Stripe, which is PCI compliant. Stripe has been audited by a PCI – certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
How long until I receive my print?
- We typically ship orders within 10 days after receiving an order. In most cases shipping time is much faster. Once your print is shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number.
Do you frame prints?
- We currently do not offer a framing service. We understand that each environment that our prints are hung are unique. We prefer to give you the creative freedom to mount and frame your print to match your decor.
Are other images either from your Website or Instagram account available for purchase?
- Yes, prints published on my website and Instagram can be purchased as well. Please fill out an inquiry on the ‘contact’ page and we will get back to you with availably. Images featured in the shop are posted on a rolling basis and will change often please check back regularly!
What is your return policy?
- Our print sales are all FINAL. We do not accept returns under any circumstances. However, if your print arrives damaged, please send a picture of the damage to the print and we will provide a replacement if the situation demands it.